- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss Waterfalls
- Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Reynisfara Black Beach
On this tour, you will visit the waterfalls of Skógafoss, with its breathtaking 60m drop, and Seljalandsfoss, which you can walk behind and right through to the other side.
In Reynisfjara, or Black Sand Beach, you get to experience the raw and alluring force of the North Atlantic and its masterfully shaped basalt column cliffs. The site is equally beautiful as it is dangerous, and should be approached with a healthy level of awe and respect.
Then we take a short walk up to the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull, a sublet glacier of Mýrdalsjökull, where you can witness the dynamics of Icelandic glaciers, their formation, behaviour and rapid melting.
- Pick up from Reykjavík (hotel or tour bus stop)
- English speaking guide
- Entrance to all sites
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.