- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Blue Lagoon: Relax in a natural geothermal spa surrounded by a lava field
- Reykjanes Peninsula: Home to the steaming Krýsuvík geothermal fields
- Landmannalaugar Volcanic Mountains: The option to hike through the volcanic mountain scenery
- Golden Circle: Geysir geothermal fields, Gullfoss Waterfall, Strokkur geyser, Thingvellir National Park UNESCO World Heritage Site
Summer tour: Explore the best of South Iceland on this 8 day that starts and ends in Reykjavik. Heading along the southern coast of Iceland you'll visit thundering waterfalls, watch geysers & hot springs bubble and hike over ancient glacial ice.
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 The Blue Lagoon
Day: 3 Hella
Day: 4 Golden Circle
Day: 5 Seljalandsfoss
Day: 6 Svartifoss Waterfall & Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
Day: 7 Black Lava Beach
Day: 8 Reykjavik
- 7 nights standard hotels and cottage accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- Arrival and Departure Transfer with FlyBus from Keflavik Airport
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board
- Services of an English Speaking Icelandic Guide
- Entrance fee to Eyrarbakki Maritime and Folk Museum
- Entrance with towel into the Blue Lagoon
- Boat trip on Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon
- 2 hour glacier hike on Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Visit to two national parks: Vatnajökull National Park and Thingvellir National Park
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 2 - 20 persons
- International Flights and Visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 147 today.
- Save US$ 98+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Iceland Explorer - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Iceland Explorer - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Iceland Explorer - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.