- duration 2 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive along the magnificent South Coast
- Stop at Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
- Walk on an icy, black sand beach and visit Skaftafell National Park
- Visit the Breiðamerkurjökull Glacier and its lagoon
Start your trip from Reykjavík, the capital of Iceland. Travel to Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, one of Iceland’s most popular sights. Explore the spectacular glacier lagoon where the Breiðamerkurjökull Glacier calves.
This tour is meant for adventurers of all levels. Don't worry about the equipment, though. The price of the tour includes waterproof mountaineering boots, technical and glacier equipment as well as extra raincoats, just in case you need it.
Day 1: Reykjavík – South Coast – Skaftafell
Day 2: Svínafellsjökull Glacier – Reykjavík
- Pickup & drop-off to and from your accommodation in Reykjavík
- Private guide for the duration of the tour
- Glacier walk & equipment
- Accommodation (double-room basis) on day 1 & breakfast on day 2
- Shoes & waterproof outfits for the glacier walk
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner on Day 1
- Lunch & dinner on Day 2
- Personal outdoor clothing
- Accommodation in Reykjavík
- Save +US$ 31 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.