- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- Hunt for the Northern Lights in optimal rural locations
- Visit Snaefellnes Peninsula
- Go inside Snaefellsjokull glacier on an included lava cave tour
- Visit the Golden Circle
a fantastic combination of our absolute favorite things to do in Iceland, from the iconic sites of the South and West to hidden treasures and local flavors such as lava caving, Blue Lagoon bathing, traditional tastes and, of course, northern lights
Day 1: Arrival in Iceland
Day 2 : Reykjavik – Snaefellsnes peninsula- Borgarfjordur
Day 3: Thingvellir National Park – Gullfoss – Geysir
Day 4: LAVA Center- Seljalandsfoss- Skogafoss – Eldhraun – Southeastern Iceland
Day 5: Glacier Lagoon – Vatnajokull Park - Vik
Day 6: Reykjanes – Blue Lagoon - Reykjavik
Day 7: Departure
- Accommodation 2 nights in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 4 nights in a standard room with facilities in the countryside
- Daily Icelandic breakfast (except arrival day)
- 4 one-course dinners with coffee / tea (days 2-5)
- Guided Coach Tour from day 2 to day 6
- Expert local English speaking guide from day 2 to day 6
- Guided visit to Vatnshellir Lava Cave (day 2)
- Northern Lights guided hunt on foot one selected evening
- Informational meeting on evening of day 1
- Free Wi-Fi on board motor coach
- Local storyteller visit in Grundarfjordur town (day 2)
- Use of safety equipment for cave tour on day 2 (helmets, torches/flashlights)
- Geothermal bakery experience at Laugarvatn Fontana Baths (day 3)
- Entrance to the Lava Centre and a volcano film at the Lava Centre’s Cinema (day 4)
- Blue Lagoon bathing fee, including towel, silica mud mask and a drink of your choice (day 5)
- Use of crampons (if needed) for walking on snow/ice covered surfaces
- Northern Lights hunting kit on day 2 or 3 (use of flashlight, blanket and a hot drink)
- Great photo stops
- Seat rotation during the tour
- Customer care service during office hours
- 24-hour emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Swimsuit at the Blue Lagoon (rentals included)
- Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 83 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 55 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Coast, Golden Circle & Snæfellsnes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 315 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 26 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Coast, Golden Circle & Snæfellsnes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Coast, Golden Circle & Snæfellsnes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.