- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Journey across striking landscapes on Snæfellsnes Peninsula
- Experience the magnificence of Snæfellsjökull volcano
- Visit the idyllic fishing village of Arnarstapi
- Explore the tranquil, blackpebbled beach of Djúpalónssandur
Snæfellsnes is a peninsula on the west side of Iceland. It is a place of great historical importance and captivating landscapes. Black sand beaches, majestic cliffs, spectacular mountains, volcanic craters and the Snæfellsjökull volcano are just some of the attractions you will encounter during the trip.
On our way to Snæfellsnes National Park, you will get the chance to observe the wildlife at the beach, home to a seal colony and a variety of seabirds. We will travel through Snæfellsnes National Park and stop for a visit in the small village of Arnarstapi and the old fishing village Hellnar, where we will enjoy a lunch at a charming little café by the shore (own cost)
After the lunch stop, we will visit more fascinating spots, such as the black-pebble beach Djúpalónssandur, Kirkjufell mountain, Saxhóll volcanic crater and Berserkjahraun lava fields. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to explore some of the most historical and beautiful places in Iceland under the guidance of our excellent staff.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service for major hotels in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationOur tours are by default guided in English. Additionally, the following languages are available upon request: German on Mondays Chinese on Fridays COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.