- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Barnafossar & Hraunfossar waterfalls
- Travel to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Hot Springs and Gullfoss Waterfall
- Drive through the magnificent South Coast
- Visit the biggest ice cave in Iceland and stop at Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
Visit the historic Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Hot Springs and the magnificent Gullfoss Waterfall. Take a trip to the lesser-known Barnafossar & Hraunfossar waterfalls. Explore the Langjökull Glacier, which is the second largest glacier in Iceland. Drive through the beautiful South Coast of Iceland, an area known for its glaciers, black sand beach and volcanoes.
Take a 3-day break from your busy life and join us on a relaxing tour that is sure to take your breath away. Want to make this tour a private? Leave us a request via the 'Make an Enquiry' button.
Day 1: Reykjavik – Langjökull Glacier
Day 2: Golden Circle
Day 3: South Coast – Reykjavik
- Pickup & drop-off service from your accommodation in Reykjavík
- Private guide for the duration of the tour
- Glacier walk & equipment
- Accommodation on day 1 and 2
- Breakfast on day 2 and 3
- Guided tour of glacier
- Glacier walk & equipment, including shoes & raincoats
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner on day 1
- Lunch and dinner on day 2 and 3
- Personal outdoor clothing
- Accommodation in Reykjavík
- Save +US$ 55 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.