- Sightseeing tour
- Northern lights tour
- duration 6-7 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a dip into an Icelandic open air geothermal bath
- Sample delicious Icelandic food in a light buffet
- See the Northern lights dancing across the sky
- Learn about the science of the Northern lights
The Secret Lagoon natural hot springs are located in a small village called Flúðir, a part of the Golden Circle area. It is the oldest swimming pool in Iceland, but the facilities have been fully renovated in the recent years. There is a showering area, a small bar and a dining area where snacks and drinks are available for purchase. At the Secret Lagoon, watch the steam as it rises in the air while you relax in the warm water.
The tour continues to Restaurant Grund, where we will enjoy a variety of Icelandic foods during a delicious dinner buffet before going on a thrilling hunt for the Northern Lights. Our excellent guides are extremely experienced when it comes to finding the Northern Lights. They will look for the best viewing conditions and take you there while you sit back and relax.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Buffet-style dinner at Restaurant Grund in Fluðir village
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon
- Food other than stated in tour description
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationBring swim suit and a towel. Sightings of the Northern Lights are not guaranteed – a complimentary return tour is NOT available for this tour if no Northern Lights are seen. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.