- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Skogafoss: Admire the majestic beauty of these two impressive waterfalls.
- Hvolsvollur: See these magnificent volcanoes.
- Gullfoss: The spectacular twotiered waterfall, the Icelandic equivalent of Niagara falls, drops a total of 32 metres, while spanning the entire width of the Hvítá River.
- Geysir: Visit the famous spouting Geysir which has become synonymous with hot springs all around the world.
Experience a world of natural phenomena; by day marvel at waterfalls, volcanoes and incredible landscapes and by night, seek out the dancing lights that fill cloudless skies.
Day 1: The Viking City of Reykjavk
Day 2: South Shore Adventure to Vk
Day 3: The Golden Circle to Flir
Day 4: Thingvellir, Borgarnes and Hsafell
Day 5: Reykjavk sightseeing
Day 6: Choice in Reykjavik
Day 7: Farewell Reykjavk
- Reykjavik: This evening, delight in a delicious Celebration Dinner at a local restaurant where you round off your journey through one of the world's most naturally beautiful places.
- Dining Summary: Departures travelling over New Year’s Eve and will enjoy a festive Highlight Dinner which will replace an included meal.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Reykjavik : Choose between experiencing the magic of Iceland on an exhilarating flight-ride experience at FlyOver or alternatively, relax in the Blue Lagoon.
- Fridheimar: Explore a local farm and sample their sweet-tasting, homegrown tomatoes. Meet the family to learn about Icelandic horticulture and growing the tastiest tomatoes, all the while respecting the surrounding nature.
- Borganes: Learn about Iceland's history with a visit to the fascinating Icelandic Settlement Centre with your Local Expert.
- Hellisheiði: Visit Iceland's newest geothermal heat and electric power station in Hellisheidi, the second largest of its kind in the world. During this Make Travel Matter experience learn why Hellisheidavirkjun is a world leader in the utilisation of geothermal energy.Hellisheidavirkjun Power Plant, advances SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy. The Power Plant has helped Iceland achieve 70% of the country's energy consumption through renewable energy sources.
- Fontana: At a geothermal bakery, sample delicious rye bread dug hot from the ground. Using sustainable practices and only Icelandic ingredients, the bakery contributes to preserving the pristine and unspoiled nature of Iceland.Fontana Bakery, advances SDG 12: Responsible Consumption & Production. They pledge to reduce waste and increase recycling, use nature friendly products, local Icelandic ingredients and educate their staff and visitors about the importance of sustainable/responsible consumption.
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scenic Iceland and the Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 125+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scenic Iceland and the Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Scenic Iceland and the Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scenic Iceland and the Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.