- Reykjavik: Witness nature's most spectacular show on earth - the Northern Lights.
- Skogafoss: Admire the majestic beauty of these two impressive waterfalls.
- Hvolsvollur: See the magnificent volcanoes of Hekla and Eyjafjallajokull.
- Gullfoss Falls: The spectacular two-tiered waterfall, the Icelandic equivalent of Niagara falls, drops a total of 32 metres, while spanning the entire width of the Hvítá River.
- Geysir: Visit the famous spouting Geysir which has become synonymous with hot springs all around the world.
- Thingvellir National Park: The Parliamentary Plains are the most important historic site in the country, as the meeting place of the Althing, the world's oldest parliament that was founded in A.D. 930.
- Reykholt: Stop at this pretty village, home of poet and medieval scholar Snorri Sturluson.
- Reykjavik: Enjoy views of the Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls as you drive through glorious landscapes.
- Reykjavik: Explore the city. See the old town centre, the parliament building, Höfði House, the colourful harbour and the Hallgrímskirkja.
- Reykjavik: Experience the magic of Iceland on an exhilarating flight-ride at FlyOver. This seated ride combines state-of-the art technology and special effects to show you Iceland's spectacular scenery, it really feels like you are flying!
- Show more
Experience the iconic sights of Iceland as you gasp in awe at the exploding hot springs in Geysir and lose yourself in the Northern Lights dancing overhead in Reykjavik. From the thundering waterfalls of Skógafoss and the majesty of the Hekla volcano, to the allure of the Golden Circle and the earth shaking Mid-Atlantic Ridge, this one-week tour has it all. Uncover Iceland’s volcanic history at the Lava Centre en route to Vik, visit a geothermal bakery in Fontana where fresh bread is dug out of the hot ground before your very eyes and hone your horticulture skills at the massive greenhouse tomato farms in Friðheimar. Discover how Iceland was settled at a fascinating exhibit in Borgarnes and conclude your tour with a Local Expert in Old Reykjavik, as they guide you through the capital.
Day 1: The Viking City of Reykjavk
Day 2: South Shore Adventure to Vk Relaxed Start
Day 3: The Golden Circle to Flir
Day 4: Thingvellir, Borgarnes and Hsafell Relaxed Start
Day 5: Reykjavk sightseeing Relaxed Start
Day 6: Choice in Reykjavik Relaxed Start
Day 7: Farewell Reykjavk
- Breakfast (x6)
- Dinner (x3)
- Dinner with Wine
- 6 Breakfast (B)
- 3 Dinner (D)
- 1 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Fosshotel Reykjavík. hotel
- Hótel Kría, Vik. hotel
- Flúðir Icelandair Hotel. hotel
- Hotel Húsafell. hotel
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scenic Iceland & the Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 159+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scenic Iceland & the Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 April 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Scenic Iceland & the Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scenic Iceland & the Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.