- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the charm and excitement of Iceland on a romantic getaway
- Discover Reykjavik’s museums, art galleries and dining delights
- Spend some relaxing time together at the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa, with a few premium touches
- Hunt for the Northern Lights with a glass of bubbly in hand
Enchanting yet mysterious landscapes, hot spring-fed spas and fun activities give Iceland its unique blend of adventure and relaxation. Perfect for honeymooners, anniversaries and lovebirds of all ages.This short break lets you spend quality time with the one you love. You´ll stay in Reykjavik, a small city with a huge focus on art, fine dining and nightlife. A stroll around the city, visiting the landmarks, shops, museums and galleries is a great way to get to know this northernmost capital of the world. Go on a private Northern Lights tour on your first night with your own personal guide who will take you to the best possible location to witness the magical Northern Lights. Then enjoy the highlight of this package which is the opportunity to experience a relaxing bath in the geothermal waters of the famous Blue Lagoon. Try out the silica mask which is excellent for your skin. Afterwards, you can choose to dine at LAVA restaurant, located within the Blue Lagoon premises.
If you wish to add more activities to your stay, or extend your stay in Reykjavík, feel free to contact us and one of our agents will help you out!
Celebrate your romance on top of the world, Icelandic-style.
Day 1 - Arrival
Day 2 – The Blue Lagoon
Day 3 – Day at Leisure
Day 4 - Departure
- 3 nights at a selected hotel in Reykjavík, including breakfast
- Non-guided coach transfer to/from the Blue Lagoon
- Private Northern Lights hunt with chauffeur
- Sparkling wine during Northern Lights tour
- Premium experience at the Blue Lagoon
- International airfare
- Round-trip transfers between Keflavik airport and Reykjavik
- Meals and drinks other than those indicated in itinerary
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out
- Optional tours and activities
- Any service not specifically listed under “included
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Romantic Reykjavík tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 11 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Romantic Reykjavík tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Romantic Reykjavík tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.