- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy staying in Reykjavik, the capital of cool
- Stroll around downtown Reykjavik on your own, see famous city landmarks such as Hallgrimskirkja, Perlan & Harpa Concert Hall
- Visit the mustsee Golden Circle, including Thingvellir National Park, Gullfosswaterfall & Geysir hot spring area
- Visit Fridheimar greenhouse
Come to Iceland and explore the highlights of Reykjavik and surrounding area on our Spring Fling Package. This package offers you a selection of nice comfortable hotels and our best selling day-tours for this time of year. Visit Reykjavik on a city break that is suitable for all types of travelers looking for a short vacation or a stopover in Iceland. This package offers you a selection of comfortable hotels in Reykjavik as well as our most popular day-tours for this time of year.Come to Iceland and explore the highlights of Reykjavik and surrounding area on our limited time only Reykjavik Spring Special.
Day 1: Arrival in Iceland
Day 2: The Golden Circle
Day 3: Whale Watching and Blue Lagoon
Day 4: Departure
- 3 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Golden Circle Tour – full day guided excursion including pick up at your hotel
- A non-guided coach tour to/from the Blue Lagoon including pick up at your hotel
- Golden Circle Tour – full day guided excursion including pick up at your hotelWhale Watching tour from Reykjavik Old Harbor including pick up at your hotelAdmission to the Whale MuseumA non-guided coach tour to/from the Blue Lagoon including pick up at your hotelBlue Lagoon comfort bathing fee including use of towel, Silica Mud Mask, 1st drink of your choice.Customer care service during office hoursEmergency phone line open 24 hours, including weekends and public holidaysService fee and taxes
- Whale Watching tour from Reykjavik Old Harbor including pick up at your hotel
- Admission to the Whale Museum
- Blue Lagoon comfort bathing fee including use of towel, Silica Mud Mask, 1 drink of your choice.
- Customer care service during office hours
- Emergency phone line open 24 hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Service fee and taxes
- 3 star hotels: Fosshotel Lind or Fosshotel Raudara - located in downtown Reykjavik
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Admissions and activities
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland is 2:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Reykjavik Spring Special tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 17 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Reykjavik Spring Special tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Reykjavik Spring Special tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.