- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-79 yrs
- max group size 19
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12670
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish
- View over Reykjavík city from Perlan dome
- Historical Höfði building
- Hallgrímskirkja church
- Harpa concert hall
In three hours, we will cover all the city’s top attractions, landmarks and historically significant spots. Our expert guides provide you with interesting trivia and information about Reykjavík while you sit back and relax. This provides an excellent opportunity to discover various things to put on your Reykjavík bucket list.
On this journey we will go out to the old Höfði house where the legendary summit between presidents Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev took place in 1986, Harpa concert hall and Hallgrímskirkja church, to name a few. We will make a stop at Perlan, a glass dome in Öskjuhlíð that was built over hot water storage tanks. There we will go out on the viewing platform which provides a 360° view over Reykjavík through panoramic telescopes.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to Perlan Observation Deck
- Minibus - No more than 19 passengers per group
- Meals and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease note: The itinerary is subject to variations during special events (parades, marathons, etc) LANGUAGES Our tours are by default guided in English. More languages are available as follows: German: Wednesdays at 9:00 (All year) French: Tuesdays at 8:00 (All year) Scandinavian: Saturdays at 9:00 (All year) The Gray Line Bus Terminal is the central departure point for our tours. Pick up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher. Check in at Gray Line Bus Terminal is 15 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher. To help ensure the quickest possible collection we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel or guest house when pick up starts. Boarding the pick-up coach please present your tour voucher. On return you'll be dropped off at the pickup point you were collected from or at the closest possible point. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.