- duration days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
Discover Iceland’s unforgettable natural wonders and the vibrant capital of Reykjavik on this value-priced trip. You’ll be based in trendy Reykjavik and explore the best of Icelandic nature each day.Looking for a trip that gives you a great overview of Iceland at an even better price? This option is for you! You’ll get acquainted with Reykjavik, the trendy capital with an ancient heritage and discover the pure landscapes and powerful natural forces that make Iceland so unique.
Each day explore a different part of Iceland, marveling at waterfalls, geysers, volcanoes, black sand beaches and the Blue Lagoon. Enjoy Icelandic nature by day and Reykjavik’s cultural vibes in the evening.
Day 1: Arrival in Iceland
Day 2: Get to know Iceland’s Capital
Day 3: Reykjavik- Thingvellir National Park – Gullfoss – Geysir- Reykjavik
Day 4: Reykjavik- Seljalandsfoss- Skogafoss – Vik - Reykjavik
Day 5: Reykjavik - Reykjanes – Blue Lagoon - Reykjavik
Day 6: Departure
- Accommodation 5 nights in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
- Welcome Drink (day 1)
- Icelandic breakfast (except arrival day)
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers on Fly/Bus airport shuttle
- Expert local English-speaking guide from day 2 to day 4
- Locally-guided walking tour of Old Town Reykjavik, including a visit to an Icelandic bakery with a taste of traditional coffee/tea and cake (day 2)
- Guided motor coach tour (day 3-5)
- Informational meeting on evening of day 1
- Free Wi-Fi on board motor coach (day
- Free Wi-Fi on board motor coach (day 3-5)
- Blue Lagoon bathing fee, including towel, silica mud mask and a drink of your choice (day 5)
- Use of crampons/cleats (if needed) for walking on snow/ice covered surfaces
- Great photo stops
- Seat rotation during the tour
- Customer care service during office hours
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Admissions to museums or galleries
- Swimsuit at the Blue Lagoon (rentals included)
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Reykjavík and Iceland's Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 12 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Reykjavík and Iceland's Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Reykjavík and Iceland's Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.