- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Fully guided
- Explore Þingvellir National Park
- Visit a Geysir
- See Gullfoss Waterfall
- Visit Kerið volcanic crater
We will begin the Golden Circle Tour by picking you up from your hotel/accommodation and drive to Þingvellir/Thingvellir National Park where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet and where the old Viking parliament got together.
For the next stop we will head over to Haukadalur and see the geothermal area Geysir, there you will see Strokkur which erupts roughly every 5 minutes and many other geysers and hot springs in the area.
For lunch, we can go to Efstidalur 2, a dairy farm that sells homemade ice cream and has a very good restaurant. An alternative option is Friðheimar, a beautiful farm with a greenhouse and tomato plantation. Here you can have an amazing lunch in a relaxing environment.
After lunch, we will drive up to the awesome Gullfoss waterfall. This waterfall is two things: photogenic and powerful. On average 109.000 litres (28.794 US gallons) flow down the waterfall every second!
In layman's terms... it’s a lot of water!
To finish the day off and if your schedule allows, we will visit Kerið volcanic crater on the way back to Reykjavík.
This tour can be modified, please contact us to tailor this tour to your wishes.
- Hotel / accommodation pickup & drop-off
- English speaking driver / guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- All local taxes and charges
- Northern Lights
- Secret Lagoon stop (1 hour)
- Secret Lagoon stop (1.5 hours)
- Secret Lagoon Stop (2 hours)
- Extras (can be added)
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour does not include any hiking or physically demanding activities, although all participants must be able to get in and out of slightly taller than stock SUV's. This tour operates in most weather, as long as roads stay open. If you have any concern over the weather just before the tour, please reach out to us and we will advise or reschedule to a different date.