- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- City tour in Reykjavik
- Visit the Hallgrímskirkja church in Reykjavik, the Fridheimar Greenhouse, the Folk Museum in Skogar, the Hellisheidi Geothermal Exhibition, the world famous Blue Lagoon geothermal spa and Viking World in Reykjanesbær
- View the black sand beach at Vik, Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls and the Strokkur geyser
- See the Eyjafjallajökull volcano
Journey to a land of ethereal landscapes - towering waterfalls, volcanoes and even mischievous elves. Iceland's intensely beautiful landscapes are a miracle of nature, from the vivid Blue Lagoon to the mystical Aurora Borealis dancing across the crystal-clear Icelandic sky.
Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik (2 Nights)
Day 2: Reykjavik Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Reykjavik – Golden Circle Excursion – Hella (2 Nights)
Day 4: South Shore Adventure Excursion
Day 5: Hella – Blue Lagoon – Keflavík
Day 6: Depart Iceland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 5 breakfasts
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Lights of Iceland including Blue tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 101 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 09 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Lights of Iceland including Blue tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Lights of Iceland including Blue tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.