- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Perth
- VISIT Kings Park Perth, HMAS Sydney Memorial Geraldton, Space and Technology Museum Carnarvon, Fortescue Falls Karijini National Park
- VIEW the Pinnacles, wild dolphins in Monkey Mia, Lighthouse Bay, sunset over Cable Beach
- CRUISE on Ningaloo Reef
Australia's stunning West Coast is the star of the show on this holiday that includes an encounter with Monkey Mia's wild dolphins, Coral Bay and the startling landscape of Karijini.
Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik (2 Nights)
Day 2: Reykjavik Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Reykjavik – Golden Circle Excursion – Hella (2 Nights)
Day 4: South Shore Adventure Excursion
Day 5: Hella – Blue Lagoon – Keflavík
Day 6: Depart Iceland
Day 7: Exmouth Free Time
Day 8: Exmouth - Karratha
Day 9: Karratha - Karijini
Day 10: Karijini - Port Hedland
Day 11: Port Hedland - Broome (2 nights)
Day 12: Broome Free Time
Day 13: Depart Broome
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 12 breakfasts
- 9 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Lights of Iceland including Blue tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Lights of Iceland including Blue tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 04 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Lights of Iceland including Blue tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Lights of Iceland including Blue tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.