- Northern lights tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Young Adults
- Reykjavik - Become acquainted with the Capital of Iceland
- Borgarfjördur Valley - Climb volcanoes, watch waterfalls and warm up next to Europe's most powerful hot springs
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula - Wander across rugged mountains, charming fishing villages and fjords
- Vatnshellir Cave - Take a guided underground tour under Saefellsnesjokull glacier
- Borgarnes - Explore the Icelandic Settlement Centre and geothermal pools
- Golden Circle - Tour Geysir geothermal fields, the Gulfoss Waterfall, Strokkur geyser and Thingvellir National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Eyjafjallajökull Glacier - See the site of the famous eruption of April 2010 that halted international air travel for a week
- South Coast - Take in the beauty at Skógafoss waterfall, black lava beach & bird cliffs at Reynisfjara beach
- Vatnajökull National Park region - Witness Western Europe's largest national park and glacier
- Vik - Roam Lava fields, black lava beach and Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Show more
WINTER TOUR: Explore the best of West and South Iceland on our most inclusive winter tour. Start and end in Reykjavik, discover the Golden Circle, climb a volcano, meet Icelandic horses and relax in the Blue Lagoon all whilst looking out for the spectacular Northern Lights on this soft cultural adventure.
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 City Tour & Hot Springs
Day: 3 Mountains & Lights
Day: 4 Golden Circle & Horses
Day: 5 Black Lava Beach
Day: 6 Vatnajökull NP
Day: 7 Lava Fields & Lagoon
Day: 8 Reykjavik
- 7 nights standard hotels and cottage accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- Keflavik Airport arrival and departure transfer (FlyBus shuttle)
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board
- Guided underground tour into Vatnshellir cave situated under Saefellsnesjokull glacier
- Services of an English Speaking Icelandic Guide
- Northern Lights programme during 6 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film and guided searches for the Northern Lights and midnight refreshments
- Visit to Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
- Visit to multi media presentation at Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Information Center
- Use of winter and Northern lights explorer equipment simple non-slip snow and ice grippers spikes for shoes and a flash light that is helpful when walking in the dark and operating a photo camera at night
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 35 persons.
- Entrance into Skogar folk museum and turf houses
- Entrance with towel into the Blue Lagoon
- International Flights and Visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Lights Exploration - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 April 2024, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Lights Exploration - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Lights Exploration - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.