- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Reykjavik: Capital of Iceland
- Golden Circle: Geysir geothermal fields, Gulfoss Waterfall, Strokkur geyser, Thingvellir National Park UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hella: Icelandic countryside for Northern Lights hunting
- Vatnajokull region: Vatnajokull NP, glaciers, icebergs and Northern Lights viewing
Leave Reykjavik and head to the beautiful beaches, waterfalls and glacier lagoons of Southern Iceland. Add to this the Golden Circle and the incredible Northern Lights and you've got an Iceland holiday of a lifetime!
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 Golden Circle
Day: 3 Lagoons & Parks
Day: 4 Lava Field & Volcanoes
Day: 5 Reykjavik
- 4 nights simple 2 - 3 star Accommodation
- 4 breakfasts and midnight refreshment
- Arrival and Departure Transfer with FlyBus from Keflavik Airport
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board
- Services of an English Speaking Icelandic Guide
- Northern Lights programme during 2 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film and guided searches for the Northern Lights and midnight refreshments
- Entrance to Kerid volcano crater
- Visit to the Icelandic Lava Show in Vik.
- Use of winter and Northern lights explorer equipment simple non-slip snow and ice grippers spikes for shoes and a flash light that is helpful when walking in the dark and operating a photo camera at night
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 30 persons.
- International Flights and Visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 61 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 40 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.