- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Reykjavik: become acquainted with the Capital of Iceland
- Golden Circle: Say hello to Geysir geothermal fields, Gulfoss Waterfall, Strokkur geyser, Thingvellir National Park UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hella: explore Icelandic countryside for Northern Lights hunting
- Vatnajokull region: see Vatnajokull NP, glaciers, icebergs and Northern Lights viewing
Depart from Reykjavik and embark on a 5 day quest to discover the Northern Lights at their brilliant best anytime between October and April. Visit Reykjavik, learn all about volcanic lava, explore ginormous glacial lagoons, black sandy beaches, wondrous waterfalls and explosive geysers!
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 Golden Circle
Day: 3 Lagoons & Parks
Day: 4 Lava Field & Volcanoes
Day: 5 Reykjavik
- 4 nights simple 2 - 3 star Accommodation
- 4 breakfasts and midnight refreshment
- Arrival and Departure Transfer with FlyBus from Keflavik Airport
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board
- Services of an English Speaking Icelandic Guide
- Northern Lights programme during 2 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film and guided searches for the Northern Lights and midnight refreshments
- Entrance to Kerid volcano crater
- Visit to the Icelandic Lava Show in Vik.
- Use of winter and Northern lights explorer equipment: simple non-slip snow and ice grippers spikes for shoes and a flash light that is helpful when walking in the dark and operating a photo camera at night
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 30 persons.
- International Flights and Visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 67 today.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.