- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
New for 2017 In eight days maximise your chances of seeing the spectacular Northern Lights as well as packing in some of the top highlights of Iceland. Discover active volcanoes, admire tumbling waterfalls, see Icelandic horses and take a dip in the relaxing warm waters of the Blue Lagoon. Staying in handpicked hotels, we chase the northern lights on this whirlwind Icelandic adventure.
Saga Valley & Borgarnes
JÃ¶kulsÃ¡rlÃ³n, Skaftafell National Park & Kirkjubajarklaustur
7 night(s) in hotels
7 Breakfast, Lunch, 1 Dinner
This tour has six opportunities to see the Northern Lights, Arrival shuttle bus airport transfer with FlyBUS, BreiÃ°afjÃ¶rÃ°ur fjord cruise, Visit to Icelandic Horse stables and a geothermal greenhouse, EyjafjallajÃ¶kull Information Center, Entry to Skogar Folk Museum & Turf Houses, Visit the Blue Lagoon, Departure shuttle bus airport transfer with FlyBUS
1 Private Vehicle
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - Please see the optional excursions on the Tour Notes for a comprehensive list of optional activities and excursions available on this tour.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 25 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.