- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Golden Circle’s natural wonders from the vantage point of an allterrain SuperJeep.
- Experience the amazing variety in Iceland’s landscape, with volcanoes, glaciers, and waterfalls.
- Ride across a glacier in a thrilling snowmobile tour
- Relax in the geothermal waters of the worldfamous Blue Lagoon
Dive into the best of Iceland’s winter fun with a combination of extreme adventure and spa relaxation. You’ll visit the Golden Circle, snowmobile on a glacier, hunt for northern lights and relax in the Blue Lagoon.Here’s one of our favorite ways to combine extreme adventure, spa relaxation and city sophistication! Reykjavik’s location on the edge of wild nature gives you that rare opportunity to experience both rugged landscapes and world-class culture in one fantastic trip. Visit the amazing Gullfoss falls, Geysir hot spring area and Thingvellir National Park with a tour in a SuperJeep. Experience the thrill of snowmobiling across an arctic glacier. Hunt for mysterious Northern Lights on an evening guided tour. Top off all your amazing adventures with an indulgent visit to the world-famous Blue Lagoon.
Type of tour: Short break with a focus on outdoor adventure
Recommended For: First time visitors to Iceland, Repeat visitors, Explorers
Interests: Winter activities, outdoor adventure, wilderness scenery, natural wonders, northern lights
Season: 1 October 2020 – 14 April 2021
Duration: 4 Days/3 Nights
Departure: All days
What is a SuperJeep? We’re very fond of these unique Icelandic off-road vehicles. A SuperJeep (also known as a Super Truck) is a standard truck/SUV or van that has been modified for driving in wilderness conditions. Modifications are made according to strict regulations in Iceland. This 4X4 vehicle has very large tires (tall 36-46 inch or 95-120 cm) can be to be driven in the demanding Icelandic terrain in all seasons.
Day 1: Arrival with Blue Lagoon Visit
Day 2: The Golden Circle SuperJeep and Snowmobile Adventure
Day 3: Open Day in Reykjavik
Day 4: Departure
- Accommodation 3 nights in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
- Breakfast (except arrival day)
- Non-Guided arrival transfer via the Blue Lagoon
- Guided northern lights hunt (Day 1, 2 or 3)
- Guided snowmobile tour on Langjokull Glacier- 2 people per snowmobile (day 2)
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Comfort Experience at the Blue Lagoon (includes entrance, towel rental, Silica mud mask and choice of one drink) (day 1)
- Golden Circle day tour in a SuperJeep (day 2)
- Round-trip “monster truck” trip between Geysir area and Langjökull Glacier (day 2)
- Use of protective and safety equipment for the snowmobile tour (day 2)
- Customer care service during office hours
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Swimsuit at the Blue Lagoon (rentals available)
- Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Next Door To Nature - Northern Lights City Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 May 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Next Door To Nature - Northern Lights City Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Next Door To Nature - Northern Lights City Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate using larger buses than normally used to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- This tour will operate within guidelines sort forth by the Icelandic health, safety, and tourism authorities during the COVID-19 pandemic.