- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Blue Lagoon: Enjoy a truly indulgent, once in a lifetime experience, at the most visited attraction in Iceland. Its geothermal seawater flows from volcanic aquifers 2000 meters within the earth, emerging at the surface enriched with algae, silica, and minerals. With newfound friends, enjoy bathing in the lagoon in style, as you sip on a celebratory cocktail.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 5 Dinners (D) and 1 Dinner with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Hellisheiðavirkjun: Visit Iceland’s newest geothermal heat and electric power station.
- Geysir: Visit the famous spouting Geysir which has become synonymous with hot springs all around the world.
Experience a world of natural phenomena: gushing waterfalls, volcanoes and stunning landscapes at every turn. The overwhelming beauty of this country will ensure you will want to return again and again.
Day 1: The Smoky Bay of Reykjavík.
Day 2: Hot Springs and Waterfalls to Vík.
Day 3: By Glaciers and Icebergs to Höfn.
Day 4: Eastern Fjords to Egilsstaðir.
Day 5: By Desert, Lakes and Divine Waterfalls to Akureyri.
Day 6: From the Capital of the North to Borgarnes.
Day 7: Exploring Snæfellsjökull National Park.
Day 8: Thingvellir, Blue Lagoon and on to Reykjavík.
Day 9: Farewell Reykjavík.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Natural Wonders of Iceland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Insight Vacations. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 159 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 20 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Natural Wonders of Iceland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Natural Wonders of Iceland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.