- Reykjavik - Explore Iceland's colourful capital, where every street bursts with cool Nordic style
- Hella - Spend two nights in Iceland's stunning countryside - the ideal spot for hunting the Northern Lights
- Blue Lagoon - Unwind and rejuvenate in the mineral-rich waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Eyjafjallajökull - Visit where a roaring volcano hides beneath the glacial surface
- Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss - Marvel at Iceland's iconic waterfalls
- The Golden Circle - Experience a once-in-a-lifetime route, complete with geysers, Gullfoss falls, and Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjanes Peninsula - Travel to the remote edge of Iceland, home to hot springs, rugged hills and mountains, and rural villages
- Show more
WINTER TOUR: Our best-selling Iceland tour! This 5-day whirlwind adventure of Southern Iceland takes you from cool city streets to rugged mountains. From the inviting Blue Lagoon to erupting geysers. From thundering falls to the elusive Northern Lights. See the best Iceland has to offer in five days.
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 Blue Lagoon
Day: 3 Glaciers & Waterfalls
Day: 4 Golden Circle
Day: 5 Reykjavik
- Standard: 4 nights in simple hotels and traditional cottages (As an upgrade: 4 nights in 3* hotels)
- Keflavik Airport arrival and departure transfer (FlyBus shuttle)
- Transportation in heated coaches, with free Wi-Fi
- An English-speaking Icelandic guide
- Northern Lights programme: two evenings of lectures, presentations, films, and guided searches for the Northern Lights. Midnight refreshments are also included here
- Use of winter and Northern lights explorer equipment: non-slip snow and ice gripper spikes for shoes and a flash light. This equipment is extremely helpful when walking in the dark and taking photographs at night
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 40 persons
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon, with a towel provided
- Entrance into the Skogar Folk Museum and Turf Houses
- Entrance into the Icelandic Horse Stables and Geothermal Greenhouse
- International flights and Visas
- Tips for your guide - this is an entirely personal gesture
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2024, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.