- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Reykjavik: explore Iceland's colourful capital, where every street bursts with cool Nordic style
- Hella: spend two nights in Iceland's stunning countryside the ideal spot for hunting the Northern Lights
- Blue Lagoon: unwind and rejuvenate in the mineralrich waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Eyjafjallajökull: where a roaring volcano hides beneath the glacial surface
The Land of the Northern Lights: a whirlwind adventure of Southern Iceland. From cool city streets to rugged mountains. From the inviting Blue Lagoon to erupting geysers. From thundering falls to the elusive Northern Lights. See the best Iceland has to offer in five days.
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 Blue Lagoon
Day: 3 Glaciers & Waterfalls
Day: 4 Golden Circle
Day: 5 Reykjavik
- Standard: 4 nights in simple hotels and traditional cottages (As an upgrade: 4 nights in 3* hotels)
- 4 breakfasts
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure (Flybus transfer)
- Transportation in heated coaches, with free Wi-Fi
- An English-speaking Icelandic guide
- Entrance to a Northern Lights programme: two evenings of lectures, presentations, films, and guided searches for the Northern Lights. Midnight refreshments are also included here
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon, with a towel provided
- Entrance into the Skogar Folk Museum and Turf Houses
- Entrance into the Icelandic Horse Stables and Geothermal Greenhouse
- Use of winter and Northern lights explorer equipment: non-slip snow and ice gripper spikes for shoes and a flash light. This equipment is extremely helpful when walking in the dark and taking photographs at night
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 40 persons
- International flights
- Tips for your guide - this is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 49 today.
- Save US$ 33+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.