- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Reykjavik: explore Iceland's colourful capital, where every street bursts with cool Nordic style
- Hella: spend two nights in Iceland's stunning countryside the ideal spot for hunting the Northern Lights
- Blue Lagoon: unwind and rejuvenate in the mineralrich waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Eyjafjallajökull: where a roaring volcano hides beneath the glacial surface
Year round tour: Our most popular Northern Lights tour - 2 nights in Reykjavik and 2 nights in the countryside seeing the very best of southern Iceland as well as 2 nights dedicated to Northern Lights spotting.
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 Blue Lagoon
Day: 3 Glaciers & Waterfalls
Day: 4 Golden Circle
Day: 5 Reykjavik
- Standard: 4 nights in simple hotels and traditional cottages (As an upgrade: 4 nights in 3* hotels)
- 4 breakfasts
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure (Flybus transfer)
- Transportation in heated coaches, with free Wi-Fi
- An English-speaking Icelandic guide
- Entrance to a Northern Lights programme: two evenings of lectures, presentations, films, and guided searches for the Northern Lights. Midnight refreshments are also included here
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon, with a towel provided
- Entrance into the Skogar Folk Museum and Turf Houses
- Entrance into the Icelandic Horse Stables and Geothermal Greenhouse
- Use of winter and Northern lights explorer equipment: non-slip snow and ice gripper spikes for shoes and a flash light. This equipment is extremely helpful when walking in the dark and taking photographs at night
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 40 persons
- International flights
- Tips for your guide - this is an entirely personal gesture
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 39 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 26 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of the Northern Lights - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.