- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A tour to discover Iceland’s nature and cultural life, with two nights in Iceland’s vibrant capital Rykjavík and two nights in South Iceland, an ideal location for the search for the fascinating Northern Lights, best seen between January and March. See glittering glaciers, snow-clad mountains, giant lava fields, steaming hot springs and beautiful waterfalls. Bathe in the mineral rich geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon, walk on a black lava beach, visit Icelandic horses on their farm.
Very happy with my tour with travel talk . Everything was great and our tour guide cavin was everything you could wish for !!”
Day 1: Reykjavik
Day 2: Reykjavik, Blue Lagoon, Hella
Day 3: South Iceland ( Glaciers & Waterfalls )
Day 4: Horses & Golden Circle, Reykjavík
Day 5: Reykjavik
- 2 star hotel in Reykjavik and local cottages in Hella
- 4 breakfasts
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board. Shuttle bus from hotel in Reykjavik to downtown Reykjavik at 19:00 and return at 22:00 on day 1 and 4
- Arrival & departure airport transfer by FLYBUS Plus shuttle.
- Services of Icelandic Guide from Day2 to Day4
- Entrance into Skogar folk museum and turf houses | Entrance with towel into the Blue Lagoon | Visit to Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse | Northern Lights programme during 2 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film and guided searches for the Northern Lights and midnight refreshments | Use of winter & Northern Lights explorer equipment: simple non-slip snow & ice grippers spikes for shoes and a flash light that is helpful when walking in the dark and operating your photo camera at night
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Land of the Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Travel Talk. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 79 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 53 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Land of the Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of the Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.