- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A tour to discover Iceland’s nature and cultural life, with two nights in Iceland’s vibrant capital Rykjavík and two nights in South Iceland, an ideal location for the search for the fascinating Northern Lights, best seen between January and March. See glittering glaciers, snow-clad mountains, giant lava fields, steaming hot springs and beautiful waterfalls. Bathe in the mineral rich geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon, walk on a black lava beach, visit Icelandic horses on their farm.
Day 1: Reykjavik
Day 2: Reykjavik, Blue Lagoon, Hella
Day 3: South Iceland ( Glaciers & Waterfalls )
Day 4: Horses & Golden Circle, Reykjavík
Day 5: Reykjavik
- 2 star hotel in Reykjavik and local cottages in Hella
- 4 breakfasts
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board. Shuttle bus from hotel in Reykjavik to downtown Reykjavik at 19:00 and return at 22:00 on day 1 and 4
- Arrival & departure airport transfer by FLYBUS Plus shuttle.
- Services of Icelandic Guide from Day2 to Day4
- Entrance into Skogar folk museum and turf houses | Entrance with towel into the Blue Lagoon | Visit to Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse | Northern Lights programme during 2 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film and guided searches for the Northern Lights and midnight refreshments | Use of winter & Northern Lights explorer equipment: simple non-slip snow & ice grippers spikes for shoes and a flash light that is helpful when walking in the dark and operating your photo camera at night
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Land of the Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of the Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 78 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Land of the Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of the Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.