- Northern lights tour
- Hot springs
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Iceland's glaciers and waterfalls.
- Keep your eyes peeled for dazzling displays of the Northern Lights.
- Meet the famous Icelandic horse.
- Explore Reykjavík at your own pace and end off with a soak at the Blue Lagoon.
Most people that visit Iceland go in the summer, but there's a whole other side to this place in the winter months. (It is called "Iceland," after all.) Spend the first five days doing really cool things like hiking glaciers, exploring Þingvellir National Park, reflecting on life under the Northern Lights, and warming up in hot springs. Then spend two days on your own exploring colourful, cool Reykjavík and end off the journey at the famous Blue Lagoon. See another side of this amazing country.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Reykjavík
Day 2: Reykjavík/Álftröð
Day 3: Álftröð
Day 4: Álftröð/Reykjavík
Day 5: Reykjavík
Day 6: Reykjavík
Day 7: Reykjavík
- Hotels (4 nts), Icelandic guesthouse (2 nts).
6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) for 5 days. Unescorted while in Reykjavik. Local guides throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Reykjavík
- Lava caving (Leiðarendi Cave)
- Meet the famous Icelandic horse
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss Waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nts)
- Visit to Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Southern coast drive including Skógarfoss Waterfall and Seljalndsfoss Waterfall
- Free time in Reykjaviík for optional activities
- Blue Lagoon entrance and airport transfer
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Winter tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Winter tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Winter tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Winter tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.