- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Iceland's glaciers and waterfalls.
- Keep your eyes peeled for dazzling displays of the Northern Lights.
- Soak your muscles in natural hot springs.
- Explore Reykjavík at your own pace.
Most people that visit Iceland go in the summer, but there's a whole other side to this place in the winter months. (It is called "Iceland," after all.) Spend the first five days doing really cool things like hiking glaciers, snowshoeing through Þingvellir National Park, reflecting on life under the Northern Lights, and warming up in hot springs. Then spend two days in exploring colourful, cool Reykjavík. See another side of this amazing country.
Day 1: Reykjavík
Day 2: Reykjavík/Álftröð
Day 3: Álftröð
Day 4: Álftröð/Reykjavík
Day 5: Reykjavík
Day 6: Reykjavík
Day 7: Reykjavík
- Hotels (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) for 5 days. Unescorted while in Reykjavik. Local guides throughout.
- Lava caving (Leiðarendi Cave)
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nts)
- Visit to Sólheimajökull glacier
- Southern coast drive including Skógarfoss waterfall and Seljalndsfoss waterfall
- Free time in Reykjaviík for optional activities
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Winter tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 96 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 64 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Winter tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Winter tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.