- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Iceland's glaciers and waterfalls.
- Keep your eyes peeled for dazzling displays of the Northern Lights.
- Visit an Icelandic horse farm.
- Explore Reykjavík at your own pace and end off with a soak at the Blue Lagoon.
Most people that visit Iceland go in the summer, but there's a whole other side to this place in the winter months. (It is called "Iceland," after all.) Spend the first five days doing really cool things like hiking glaciers, exploring Þingvellir National Park, reflecting on life under the Northern Lights, visiting horse farms, and warming up in hot springs. Then spend two days on your own exploring colourful, cool Reykjavík and end off the journey at the famous Blue Lagoon. See another side of this amazing country.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Reykjavík
Day 2: Reykjavík/Álftröð (1B, 1D)
Day 3: Álftröð (1B, 1L, 1D)
Day 4: Álftröð/Reykjavík (1B, 1L)
Day 5: Reykjavík (1B)
Day 6: Reykjavík
Day 7: Reykjavík
- Hotels (4 nts), Icelandic guesthouse (2 nts).
6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) for 5 days. Unescorted while in Reykjavik. Local guides throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Reykjavík
- Lava caving (Leiðarendi Cave)
- Visit to an Icelandic horse farm
- Golden Circle sightseeing
- Þingvellir National Park visit
- Geysir Hot Spring visit
- Gullfoss Waterfall visit
- Northern Lights hunting (2 nts)
- Visit to Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Southern coast drive including Skógarfoss Waterfall and Seljalndsfoss Waterfall
- Free time in Reykjaviík for optional activities
- Blue Lagoon entrance and airport transfer
- Transport to/from all included activities and between all destinations
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Winter tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 96 today.
- Save US$ 64+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Winter tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Winter tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Winter tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.