- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Iceland’s stunning volcanic landscapes.
- Watch Icebergs float by at the Jökulsárlón Lagoon.
- Visit a black sand beach and take a hike in Skaftafell National Park.
- See Gulfoss Waterfall and Geysir along the Golden Circle route.
From volcanoes to bubbling hot springs and everything in-between, the natural beauty of Iceland is truly a sight to behold. This 9-day trip captures the iconic highlights of Iceland and more while staying comfortable in upgraded hotels along the way. After the must-sees like an iceberg-filled lagoon and the Golden Circle, delve even further afield with a farm-to-table lunch in rural Iceland on the way to the stunning Snæfellsnes Peninsula that will transport you into a fantasy world with its glaciers, lava fields and waterfalls.
Day 1: Reykjavík
Day 2: Reykjavík/Skaftafell
Day 3: Skaftafell
Day 4: Skaftafell/Vik
Day 5: Vik/Golden Circle/Selfoss
Day 6: Selfoss/Snæfellsnes
Day 7: Snæfellsnes
Day 8: Snæfellsnes/Reykjavík
Day 9: Reykjavík
- Hotels (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD435-565 for meals not included.
- Private minivan/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Visit the LAVA Centre
- Hveragerði geothermal garden
- Visit Jökulsárlón Lagoon
- Take an ice walk on a glacier in Skaftafell National Park
- Visit black sand beaches
- Explore Vatnajökull National Park
- Golden Circle tour including Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir Hot Springs
- Explore Snæfellsnes Peninsula including Snaefellsjokull National Park, Sagaland and Deildartunguhver Hot Spring
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Upgraded tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Upgraded tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Upgraded tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Upgraded tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.