- Local culture
- Northern lights tour
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Fully guided
- Search for nature's dazzling display on a northern lights cruise in Reykjavík.
- Venture out into the countryside outside of Vík for three nights in search of more aurora borealis sightings.
- See Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, filled with floating icebergs.
- Relax in the warm, mineralrich water of the Blue Lagoon.
Experience the “land of fire and ice” and chase the aurora borealis across an ethereal wonderland. In the dark of the night, search for the northern lights as you drift along on an evening starlit cruise. Travel the “Golden Circle,” home to renowned natural wonders, and spend time at Thingvellir National Park, gaze at Gullfoss waterfall, and see the explosive geothermal fields at Geysir. Explore Skógar Museum and see traditional turf-built homes. Walk on a black volcanic sand beach. See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon filled with floating icebergs. Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon. Spend your days surrounded by natural wonders and your nights in search of the elusive dancing lights.
Day 1 : Overnight Flight
Day 2 : Reykjavík, Iceland - Tour Begins
Day 3 : Reykjavík - Golden Circle - Lava Exhibition Center - Vík
Day 4 : Vik - Seljalandsfoss - Skógar Museum - Vík
Day 5 : Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon - Skaftafell - Vík
Day 6 : Vík - Blue Lagoon - Reykjavík
Day 7 : Reykjavík - Tour Ends
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Centerhotel Plaza, Centerhotel Midgardur, Centerhotel Laugavegur x 2
- Hotel Katla by Kea
- Transport Included
- Guided by Tour Manager/s
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland's Magical Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland's Magical Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2022, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland's Magical Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland's Magical Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.