- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the scenic Snæfellsnes peninsula
- Visit the Seljandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Tour the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon & ice caves
- Get the chance to see the unforgettable Northern Lights
Discover Iceland on a four-day adventure that takes you from West Iceland to the South Coast. You will tour through hot springs, waterfalls, beaches, volcanoes, glaciers and icebergs while taking in the scenic views of Iceland. Remember to keep your eyes peeled for if the conditions are right you might get a glimpse of the magical northern lights!
Day 1: Reykjavik - Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland
Day 2: Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Reykjavík, Iceland
Day 3: Reykjavík - Skaftafell, Iceland
- 3 Nights shared accommodation in budget hotels
- 3 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Van & Bus transportation
- Reykjavik accommodation pick-up
- Reykjavik city-centre drop-off
- Guided mini-bus tour
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Ice Cave
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
- Hraunfossar Waterfalls
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Mt. Kirkjufell
- Guided Ice cave tour
- English-speaking guide
- All necessary caving equipment
- Accommodation drop-off
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Northern Lights Experience 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 24 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Northern Lights Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Northern Lights Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Suggested Packing List
Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, good hiking shoes are recommended.
Maximum Number of Participants
18 persons per guide.
Select dates from February to November / Group Size: Max. 18 People