- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the scenic Snæfellsnes peninsula
- Visit the Seljandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Tour the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon & ice caves
- Get the chance to see the unforgettable Northern Lights
Discover Iceland on a four-day adventure that takes you from West Iceland to the South Coast. You will tour through hot springs, waterfalls, beaches, volcanoes, glaciers and icebergs while taking in the scenic views of Iceland. Remember to keep your eyes peeled for if the conditions are right you might get a glimpse of the magical northern lights!
It would've been nice to receive a final confirmation e-mail the day prior, as this trip leaves at 4am and we basically got up *hoping* they would come to pick us up (which they did precisely on time).
My girlfriend was very ill that day due to foodpoisoning and the driver did everything he could to help, including making a small detour to drop us at the hotel in Palenque before driving to the ruins. I later took a taxi, where he was waiting with the money for my entrance. Very much appreciated and great service.”
Day 1: Reykjavik - Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland (Day 1: Reykjavik - Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland)
Day 2: Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Reykjavík, Iceland (Day 2: Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Reykjavík, Iceland)
Day 3: Reykjavík - Skaftafell, Iceland (Day 3: Reykjavík - Skaftafell, Iceland)
Day 4: Skaftafell Area- Reykjavik, Iceland (Day 4: Skaftafell Area- Reykjavik, Iceland)
- 3 Nights shared accommodation in budget hotels
- 3 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Van & Bus transportation
- Reykjavik accommodation pick-up
- Reykjavik city-centre drop-off
- Guided mini-bus tour
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Ice Cave
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
- Hraunfossar Waterfalls
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Mt. Kirkjufell
- Guided Ice cave tour
- English-speaking guide
- All necessary caving equipment
- Accommodation drop-off
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 93 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 61 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 527 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Northern Lights Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Northern Lights Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Suggested Packing List
Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, good hiking shoes are recommended.
Maximum Number of Participants
18 persons per guide.
Select dates from February to November / Group Size: Max. 18 People