- duration 2 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the most powerful hot spring in Europe
- See waterfalls, caves, a shipwreck and more
- Hunt for the Northern Lights by night
On this unforgettable two-day tour you’ll soak up the spectacular views of Snæfellsjökull glacier, walk on the black pebble beach of Djúpalónssandur, witness Europe’s most powerful hot spring and get in touch with diverse Icelandic nature. To make things more exciting, be prepared to knock the Northern Lights off your bucket list!
Day 1: Reykjavik - Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland (Day 1: Reykjavik - Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland)
Day 2: Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Reykjavik, Iceland (Day 2: Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Reykjavik, Iceland)
- 1 Night Shared Accommodation in Snaefellsnes Budget Hotel
- 1 Breakfast(s)reakfast
- Reykjavik Accommodation Pick-Up
- Reykjavik City Centre Drop-Off
- Minibus Transport Between Destinations
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Deildartunguhver hot springs
- Reykholt town
- Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls
- Snæfellsnes peninsula
- Gerðuberg basalt columns
- Village of Arnarstapi
- Djúpalónssandur pebble beach
- Mt. Kirkjufell
- Northern Lights sighting (if available)
- English speaking guide throughout tour
- Airport Transfers
- Single supplement available upon request & depending on availability
- Accommodation drop-off
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 37 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 24 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 209 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Northern Lights Experience 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Northern Lights Experience 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Suggested Packing List
Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, good hiking shoes are recommended.
Maximum Number of Participants
18 persons per guide.
Select dates from February to November / Group Size: Max. 18 People