- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the most powerful hot spring in Europe
- See waterfalls, caves, a shipwreck and more
- Hunt for the Northern Lights by night
On this unforgettable two-day tour you’ll soak up the spectacular views of Snæfellsjökull glacier, walk on the black pebble beach of Djúpalónssandur, witness Europe’s most powerful hot spring and get in touch with diverse Icelandic nature. To make things more exciting, be prepared to knock the Northern Lights off your bucket list!
Day 1: Reykjavik - Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland
Day 2: Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Reykjavik, Iceland
- 1 Night Shared Accommodation in Snaefellsnes Budget Hotel
- 1 Breakfast(s)reakfast
- Reykjavik Accommodation Pick-Up
- Reykjavik City Centre Drop-Off
- Minibus Transport Between Destinations
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Deildartunguhver hot springs
- Reykholt town
- Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls
- Snæfellsnes peninsula
- Gerðuberg basalt columns
- Village of Arnarstapi
- Djúpalónssandur pebble beach
- Mt. Kirkjufell
- Northern Lights sighting (if available)
- English speaking guide throughout tour
- Airport Transfers
- Single supplement available upon request & depending on availability
- Accommodation drop-off
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Northern Lights Experience 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 24 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Northern Lights Experience 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Northern Lights Experience 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Suggested Packing List
Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, good hiking shoes are recommended.
Maximum Number of Participants
18 persons per guide.
Select dates from February to November / Group Size: Max. 18 People