- duration 5 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36045
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Experience Iceland's incredible natural beauty, dramatic waterfalls and volcanic landscape
- Stay on a working horse farm, sleeping in in comfortable, Mongolian yurts
- Count the minutes between Strokkur Geysirs regular eruptions
Stay in the heart of Iceland's Golden Circle on this short break, and have the opportunity to see the best of what this incredible country has to offer.
Northern Lights - Stay up and watch the incredible phenomena of the Aurora Borealis lighting up the night sky
Dramatic scenery - Discover the thundering Gullfoss waterfalls and the black basalt cliffs at Vik I Myrdal
Golden Circle - See the remarkable natural wonders of Thingvellir and Geysir
Day 1 : Join trip in Reykjavik
Day 2 : Visit Reykjavik city, Thingvellir National Park and Selfoss
Day 3 : Explore Iceland's south shore and the waterfalls at Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss
Day 4 : Discover the highlights of the Golden Circle: Gullfoss waterfalls and Strokkur Geysir
Day 5 : Trip ends in Reykjavik
- 4 Breakfasts
- Hotel Klettur (2 nights)
- Hotel Gullfoss (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Northern Lights Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Northern Lights Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 May 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Northern Lights Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Iceland Northern Lights Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.