- Active and outdoor
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Iceland’s geothermal warmed waters makes Iceland the ideal wellness destination! During this four-day day wellness adventure, your base is Reykjavik with its geothermal pools and dynamic culture. Join a guided tour taking you to the beautiful Silver Circle region of Icelandic Sagas, lava waterfalls, and theunique fire and ice baths of Krauma geothermal spa. Discover the amazing sights of the South Coast, such as Skogafoss waterfall and black sandy beaches and revitalize with an invigorating guided hike on Solheimajokull glacier. And no Icelandic spa break is complete without a soak in the mineral rich water of the world-renowned Blue Lagoon!
Day 1: Arrival and relaxation
Day 2: Silver Circle and Krauma Geothermal Baths
Day 3: South Coast Adventure and Glacier Hike
Day 4: Departure
- Accommodation 3 nights in a standard room with facilities at a hotel in Reykjavik
- Breakfast (except arrival day)
- Non-Guided arrival or departure transfer via the Blue Lagoon
- Small group guided Silver Circle tour of Western Iceland (day 2)
- Guided tour of South Coast and Glacier Hike (day 3)
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Comfort Experience at the Blue Lagoon (includes entrance, towel rental, Silica mud mask and choice of one drink)
- One entrance to your hotel’s spa during your stay
- Entrance to Krauma Natural Geothermal Spa (day 2)
- Use of equipment for glacier hike (safety harness, crampons, helmet, ice axe) (day 3)
- Customer care service during office hours
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Swimsuit (rentals are available at the Blue Lagoon and Krauma)
- Towel at Krauma on Day 2 (rentals available)
- One-way transfer between Reykjavik hotel and Keflavik
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Nature & Wellness tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Nature & Wellness tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Nature & Wellness tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate using larger buses than normally used to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- This tour will operate within guidelines sort forth by the Icelandic health, safety, and tourism authorities during the COVID-19 pandemic.