- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-27596
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover Reykjavík
- Visit Akranes Folk Museum, the 'Golden Circle' (Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Hot Spring Area and Thingvellir National Park) and the geothermal Blue Lagoon
- View Harpa Concert Hall, Austurvöllur Square, Hallgrímskirkja Church, Waterfalls at Hraunfoss and Barnafoss, Deildartunguhver Hot Spring, Snæfellsnes Peninsula (Stykkishólmur, Arnarstapi, Snæfelljsökull National Park and Borgarnes), Sellfoss and Reykjanes Peninsula (Strandarkikja and Grindavík)
- See Hvalfjörður (Whale Bay), Grundarfjörður Fishing Village, Lake Kleifarvatn and Krýsuvík
Embrace adventure on this Iceland journey with the Blue Lagoon, featuring all the natural and manmade highlights of this ethereal world of fire and ice. The highlights? A walk in the ancient Thingvellir National Park and rewarding soak with the locals in geothermal waters.
Day 1: Welcome to Reykjavk Stays With Stories
Day 2: Journey to Reykholt and on to Borganes
Day 3: A Day to Explore the Snfellsnes Peninsula
Day 4: Onwards through Thingvellir National Park to Gullfoss, Geysir and Selfoss Connect with Locals
Day 5: Admire Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon and Return to Reykjavk Make Travel Matter Dive Into Culture Stays With Stories
Day 6: Farewell Iceland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- 5 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.