- Sightseeing tour
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
Planning a stopover in Iceland but want more than day tours? Make the most of your time with this well-designed self-drive! Even if you have only a few days in Iceland, you can still experience a full itinerary with unforgettable natural wonders! Tour the world-famous Golden Circle wonders of Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall and the high-energy Geysir hot springs. Explore the volcanic and glacial landscape of the South Shore. There’s also time for optional relaxing in hot springs such as the legendary Blue Lagoon or the enchanting Secret Lagoon.HighlightsEnjoy an itinerary that’s great whenever you come to Iceland! Winter: Search for the unforgettable northern lights. Summer: Iceland’s long daylight hours give plenty time to pack your day with experiences and activitiesMeet the “star” attractions of the Golden Circle: Gullfoss Falls, Geysir hot spring area and Thingvellir National ParkExplore the South Shore and its waterfalls, black sand beaches and glacial viewsVisit areas of amazing beauty—perfect for catching images to share with friends and family
Day 1: Arrival in the Land of Fire and Ice
Day 2: South Shore Adventure - Glaciers and Black Sands
Day 3: Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir / Golden Circle
Day 4: Departure from Iceland
- Accommodation in a standard room for 3 nights
- Breakfast (except arrival day)
- Rental car for 3 days with unlimited mileage, CDW, theft protection and VAT
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- The Iceland Travel Companion App. This new mobile-based app provides: Approximately 1500 star points all over Iceland, plus 35 points of interest with an audio guide! The star points include a selection of tours and activities in their area.
- GPS system and no charges for an additional driver
- Car pick up/drop off at Keflavik International Airport
- Customer care service during office hours
- Service fee and taxes
- Easy use with your personal phone, tablet or computer.
- Links to electronic versions of our Iceland Travel Roadbook in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch. The roadbook covers interesting places to visit, in addition to safety information and driving tips.
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Tolls (tunnels, roads, and other route tolls), unless specified. More information here
- Admissions and activities other than those noted in itinerary
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts 14:00 (2:00pm) – 16:00 (4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under "Included"
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is recommended to all guests on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.