- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walking tour of Reykjavík
- Icelandic beer tasting experience
- Visit the famous Blue Lagoon
- Northern Lights tour
Is this trip for me? UNIQUE. MIND-BLOWING. QUIRKY. As the completely unoriginal trip name suggests, this one is pretty straight forward. You've got four days, some sick inclusions, free time to explore and a bunch of people as stoked to be in Iceland as you are. By day, you'll be splashing about in geothermal pools, exploring the seriously cool capital of the North or filling your SD card with far too many landscape photos of the Golden Circle. By night, it's all about beer tasting, an interesting selection of traditional eats (trust us, don't ask), a mission to see the elusive Northern Lights and WILD nightlife. If you really want to do Iceland, this trip is it.
Day 1 : Reykjavík, Iceland
Day 2 : Reykjavík including the Blue Lagoon
Day 3 : Reykjavík including the Golden Circle
Day 4 : Reykjavík
- 3 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics.
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.