- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Reykjavik: Capital of Iceland
- Hot Springs, Volcano Craters & Waterfalls of West Iceland
- Akureyri: Iceland's second largest city
- Lake Myvatn: Unique natural lake & natural baths
Do the whole loop of Iceland! Start in Reykjavik, head north to pretty Akureyri, discover Lake Myvatn and take in 2 of Iceland's stunning National Parks as well as going whale watching in Husavik!
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 City Tour & Hot Springs
Day: 3 Craters & Waterfalls
Day: 4 Whale Watching & Myvatn Nature Baths
Day: 5 Volcanoes & Waterfalls
Day: 6 Eastern Fjords & Vatnajokull
Day: 7 Lava Beaches & Folk Museum
Day: 8 Golden Circle
Day: 9 Reykjavik
- 8 nights 3 - 4 star accommodation
- 8 breakfasts & 6 (3 course buffet) dinners
- Arrival and departure transfer by FLYBUS shuttle
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board.
- Guided hike to Grabrok volcano crater
- Services of an English Speaking Icelandic Guide
- Admission to Icelandic Settlement Centre
- Whale Watching in Husavik
- Reykjavik City Tour
- Entrance fee and towel for Lake Myvatn Nature Baths
- Boat tour at Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon
- Entrance to Skogar Folk Museum
- Entrance and demonstration to Fridheimar Horse Stables and Geothermal Greenhouse in South Iceland
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 20 persons.
- International Flights and Visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 205 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 136 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Country Life - 9 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Country Life - 9 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.