- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Reykjavik: Explore all the Capital of Iceland has to offer
- West Iceland: Stand before Hot Springs, Volcano Craters & Waterfalls.
- Akureyri: proudly Iceland's 'Capital of the North', and second largest city, stop and stare at the infamous Godafoss, famed as "the waterfall of the Gods".
- Lake Myvatn: Witness the strange climactic features of this natural lake & natural baths, thanks to its close proximity to the Artic Circle
Summer tour: Complete a circle of Iceland seeing the beautiful ever-changing countryside of mountains, volcanoes, glaciers, hot springs & waterfalls. Visit two of Iceland's three national parks and go whale-watching in Husavik.
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 City Tour & Hot Springs
Day: 3 Craters & Waterfalls
Day: 4 Whale Watching & Myvatn Nature Baths
Day: 5 Volcanoes & Waterfalls
Day: 6 Eastern Fjords & Vatnajokull
Day: 7 Lava Beaches & Folk Museum
Day: 8 Golden Circle
Day: 9 Reykjavik
- 8 nights 3 - 4 star accommodation
- 8 breakfasts & 6 (3 course buffet) dinners
- Arrival and departure transfer by FLYBUS shuttle
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board.
- Guided hike to Grabrok volcano crater
- Services of an English Speaking Icelandic Guide
- Admission to Icelandic Settlement Centre
- Whale Watching in Husavik
- Reykjavik City Tour
- Entrance fee and towel for Lake Myvatn Nature Baths
- Boat tour at Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon
- Entrance to Skogar Folk Museum
- Entrance and demonstration to Fridheimar Horse Stables and Geothermal Greenhouse in South Iceland
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 20 persons.
- International Flights and Visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 227 today.
- Save US$ 151+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Country Life - 9 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 29 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Country Life - 9 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Country Life - 9 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.