- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 6+ years old
Experience the special “Aurora Edition” of our best-selling Ring Road tour! You will visit all the main attractions of the legendary Ring Road, but with the added beauty—and northern lights—of an Icelandic winter.Visit allIceland’smain attractions along the Ring Road escorted by a professional local guide in our bestseller tour, Iceland Complete.
With so much to discover and explore in Iceland, this classic, best-selling tour highlights the natural wonders, majestic landscapes and the unique character of Iceland. Features of this popular tour include stops at theGlacier Lagoon, LakeMývatnand all the famous sights of the Golden Circle such asGullfoss,GeysirandThingvellir National Park.
This is a classic circle tour that provides the perfect mix of culture and nature.This tour has been ourbest sellerfor nearly 20 years.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Geysir - Gullfoss - Skogar - Dyrholaey - Vik
Day 3: Skaftafell National Park - Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon - Hofn
Day 4: Hofn - East Fjords - Egilsstadir
Day 5: Lake Myvatn Area
Day 6: Lake Myvatn Area - Akureyri - Siglufjordur
Day 7: Skagafjordur - Borgarnes
Day 8: Borgarfjordur - Thingvellir - Reykjavik
Day 9: Departure
- Accommodation 2 nights w/private facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 6 nights w/private facilities in countryside
- Icelandic breakfast daily except arrival day
- 5 dinners in the countryside (day 2, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum, including refreshments (day 6)
- Herring-Era Museum Entrance (day 7)
- Horse Show in Skagafjordur (day 7)
- International airfare
- Round-trip transfers between Keflavik airport and Reykjavik
- Beverages with meals other than coffee/tea and fresh tap water
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out
- Optional tours and activities
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- Bookmundi is partner with Iceland Travel ehf. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 115 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 76 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 437 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Complete – Winter Aurora Edition tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Complete – Winter Aurora Edition tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.