- Sightseeing tour
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- This is a classic circle tour that provides the perfect mix of culture and nature.This tour has been ourbest sellerfor nearly 20 years.
- Type of tour: Escorted Multiday Tour (Guided Tour)
- Recommended For: First Time Visitors to Iceland, Instagram photographers, Ring Road explorers, Authentic Experience seekers
Enjoy the northern lights version of our most popular tour! We’ll show you the main attractions of the legendary Ring Road, but with the added beauty—and northern lights—of an Icelandic winter.Visit allIceland’smain attractions along the Ring Road escorted by a professional local guide in our bestseller tour, Iceland Complete.
Day 1: Arrival in Iceland
Day 2: Geysir – Gullfoss – Skogar – Dyrholaey – Vik
Day 3: Vatnajokull National Park –Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon – Hofn
Day 4: Hofn – East Fjords – Egilsstadir
Day 5: Lake Myvatn Area
Day 6: Lake Myvatn Area – Akureyri – Siglufjordur
Day 7: Skagafjordur – Borgarnes
Day 8: Borgarfjordur – Thingvellir – Reykjavik
Day 9: Farewell to the Land of Fire and Ice
- Accommodation 2 nights in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 6 nights in a standard room with facilities in the countryside
- Icelandic breakfast (except arrival day)
- 6 three-course local-cuisine dinners in the countryside (main course and dessert) with coffee/tea (Days 2 -7)
- Guided Coach Tour from day 2 to day 8
- Expert professional English-speaking local guide from day 2 to day 8
- Northern Lights guided hunt on foot one selected evening
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Free Wi-Fi on board motor coach
- Microbrewery visit and beer tasting in Breiddalsvik (Day 4)
- Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum incl. Icelandic-style refreshments (Day 6)
- Horse Show in Skagafjordur (Day 7)
- Entrance to the Herring Era Maritime Museum (Day 7)
- Use of crampons/cleats (if needed) for walking on snow/ice covered surfaces
- Great photo stops
- Seat rotation during the tour
- Northern Lights hunting kit (use of blanket and headlight)
- Customer care service during office hours
- Also (Added Value)
- Northern Lights “wake-up call” option during the night on days 2- 4 (please note: available at most countryside hotels)
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Complete – Northern Lights Edition tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Complete – Northern Lights Edition tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Complete – Northern Lights Edition tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate using larger buses than normally used to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- This tour will operate within guidelines sort forth by the Icelandic health, safety, and tourism authorities during the COVID-19 pandemic.