- Active and outdoor
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Many of the classic natural wonders, including the Golden Circle area,
- The Glacier Lagoon and Mývatn Nature Reserve
- The amazing variety in Iceland’s landscape
- A good firsttime tour to Iceland to get to know the different regions and their uniqueness
This classic circle tour provides the perfect mix of culture and nature. Visit all Iceland's main attractions along the Ring Road on an expertly guided tour.This classic circle tour provides the perfect mix of culture and nature. Visit all Iceland's main attractions along the Ring Road, escorted by a professional local guide. With so much to explore in Iceland, you’ll discover its popular natural wonders, majestic landscapes and unique character. Highlights include the Glacial Lagoon, Lake Myvatn the famous Golden Circle of Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir National Park. This tour has been our bestseller for nearly 20 years.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Geysir – Gullfoss – Skogar – Dyrholaey – Vik
Day 3: Vik – Skaftafell National Park – Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon – Hofn
Day 4: Hofn – East Fjords – Egilsstadir
Day 5: Lake Myvatn Area
Day 6: Lake Myvatn Area – Akureyri – Siglufjordur
Day 7: Skagafjordur – Borgarnes
Day 8: Borgarfjordur – Thingvellir – Reykjavik
Day 9: Departure
- Accommodation 2 nights w/private facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 6 nights w/private facilities in countryside
- Icelandic breakfast daily except arrival day
- 5 dinners in the countryside (day 2, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum, including refreshments (day 6)
- Herring-Era Museum Entrance (day 7)
- Horse Show in Skagafjordur (day 7)
- International airfare
- Round-trip transfers between Keflavik airport and Reykjavik
- Beverages with meals other than coffee/tea and fresh tap water
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out
- Optional tours and activities
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Complete tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Complete tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Complete tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate using larger buses than normally used to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- This tour will operate within guidelines sort forth by the Icelandic health, safety, and tourism authorities during the COVID-19 pandemic.