- Active and outdoor
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Let us provide you with an excellent overview of Iceland and its unique wonders
- We’ll take you to view firsthand many of the classic natural wonders, including the Golden Circle, the Glacier Lagoon, Reynisfjara Beach, Dettifoss waterfall and Myvatn nature reserve
- Enjoy a glimpse into Icelandic life with authentic local activities and delicious dinners– great experiences that also add great value
- Discover and learn about Iceland from our handpicked local guides, who are passionate and knowledgeable about Iceland
This classic circle tour provides the perfect mix of culture and nature. Visit all Iceland's main attractions along the Ring Road on an expertly guided tour.Come join us on our best-selling Ring Road tour! You’ll visit all the main attractions of the legendary Ring Road. You’ll find this classic circle tour provides the perfect mix of culture, nature and great value.
If you want to see the best of Iceland and enjoy great value, this is your trip! You’ll have a complete overview of “must-see“ Ring Road attractions such as the Golden Circle, the Glacier Lagoon, Lake Myvatn and Dettifoss. You’ll see the amazing diversity of Iceland’s landscapes from volcanoes to glaciers to fjords to thundering waterfalls. We’ve also included some great experiences that show you Iceland’s unique culture and geology.
Each morning, your tour coach will depart from the hotel after breakfast, and your tour vehicle will generally arrive at your next night’s accommodation in the late afternoon. Each day there generally will be no more than 45 minutes to one-hour driving between each tour stop.
Safe travel with Iceland Travel
Iceland is a clean, safe country with plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy our incredible natural landscapes.
Iceland Travel is looking forward to showing you our beautiful homeland! We take our responsibility as proud local hosts very seriously, and that includes making sure your trip is safe and relaxing. We are implementing the advice of international and Icelandic health authorities as a part of our tour operations.
You’re in good hands with our guides/drivers
We’ve given our hand-picked guides and drivers thorough health and safety instructions and procedures for your tour.
Your tour vehicle will have hand sanitizer dispensers on board that your driver will make sure are filled regularly.
At the end of each day your driver will wipe down the tour vehicle’s seats and interior with sanitizers.
Most importantly, we want you to have a fantastic Icelandic experience!Relax, breathe the clean Icelandic air, and enjoy the insights and commentary of your licensed guide as you travel through Iceland’s beautiful landscapes. Come join us in Iceland!
Additional Important Information
We reserve the right to alter routes without prior notice, due to road conditions
Please check the “Program Details“ section in your travel documents to see which your tour’s hotel list and how to meet your guide at the start of the tour
Please advise us at booking time if you have food allergies or dietary preferences
Little walking is required on this tour other than walking on mostly flat and paved or smooth paths
To book a double/twin room, two paying adults need to be booked together for the double room fee to apply. Otherwise a single supplement will be charged.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Geysir – Gullfoss – Skogar – Dyrholaey – Vik
Day 3: Vik – Skaftafell National Park – Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon – Hofn
Day 4: Hofn – East Fjords – Egilsstadir
Day 5: Lake Myvatn Area
Day 6: Lake Myvatn Area – Akureyri – Siglufjordur
Day 7: Skagafjordur – Borgarnes
Day 8: Borgarfjordur – Thingvellir – Reykjavik
Day 9: Departure
- Accommodation 2 nights in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 6 nights in a standard room with facilities in the countryside
- Icelandic breakfast (except arrival day)
- 4 two-course local-cuisine dinners in the countryside (main course and dessert) with coffee/tea (Days 2,4, -7)
- 1 Icelandic dinner buffet (Day 5)
- Guided Coach Tour from day 2 to day 8
- Information meeting with your guide at the hotel on day 1
- Expert professional English-speaking local guide from day 2 to day 8
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Free Wi-Fi on board motor coach
- Microbrewery visit and beer tasting in Breiddalsvik (Day 4)
- Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum incl. Icelandic-style refreshments (Day 6)
- Horse Show in Skagafjordur (Day 7)
- Entrance to the Herring Era Maritime Museum (Day 7)
- Great photo stops
- Seat rotation during the tour
- Customer care service during office hours
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Complete tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Complete tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Complete tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is recommended to all guests on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.