- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Reykjavik: immerse yourself in the Capital of Iceland
- Borganes: take a look at the Grabrok Volcano crater, fishing villages and turf churches in West Iceland
- Akureyri: enjoy breathtaking views and witness the waterfall of the gods in Iceland's second largest city
- Lake Myvatn: explore a unique natural lake & natural baths
Year round tour: Travel to Iceland and delve into the ancient land of Vikings and volcanoes on this 8 day in depth cultural Icelandic tour. Discover the unique beauty of this mysterious land visiting the major cities and sights, including the capital city of Reykjavík, the world-famous Golden Circle sightseeing route, and Akureyri, 'the Capital of the North.' Marvel at glacier lagoons, the beautiful Lake Mývatn, waterfalls, volcanoes, rural towns and countless other attractions.
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 Grabrok Volcano Crater
Day: 3 Lake Myvatn
Day: 4 Namaskard hot springs
Day: 5 Vatnajokull NP
Day: 6 Waterfalls & Volcanoes
Day: 7 Horses & Golden Circle
Day: 8 Reykjavik
- 7 nights 3 star accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- Arrival and departure transfer by FLYBUS shuttle
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board
- Guided hike to Grabrok volcano crater
- Services of an English Speaking Icelandic Guide
- Visit to natural history and seal museum in Hvammstangi
- Visit to Vidimyri turf church
- Entrance with towel to Myvatn Nature Baths
- Admission to Petra's Stone and Mineral Collection in the East Fjords
- Multimedia presentation at Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Information Centre
- Entrance and demonstration to Fridheimar Horse Stables and Geothermal Greenhouse in South Iceland
- Use of snow & ice gripper spikes and a torch for winter departures
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 30 persons.
- International Flights and Visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Circle - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 April 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland Circle - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Circle - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.