- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Explore the island of fire and ice, discover stunning scenery and dramatic landscapes, the unspoiled Icelandic countryside with volcanoes, lava fields, hot springs, mountains, fjords, glaciers and waterfalls. See the uninhibited vast tundra, two national parks, as well as lesser-known, yet beautiful sites. And of course, get a chance to see the incredible Northern Lights!
It's fast paced but well worth it!
I loved the tour and the guides were great.”
Day 1: Reykjavik
Day 2: Volcano Crater, Seals, Fjords & Mountains, Akureyri
Day 3: Akureyri, Lake Myvatn & Geothermal Baths
Day 4: Lava Labyrinth, Hot Springs & Egilsstadir
Day 5: Fjords & Glaciers, Vatnajokull NP, Kirkjubajarklaustur
Day 6: Waterfalls & Volcanoes
Day 7: Icelandic Horses & Golden Circle, Reykjavík
Day 8: Reykjavik
- 3 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board.
- Arrival & departure airport transfer by FLYBUS Plus shuttle.
- Services of Icelandic Guide from Day2 to Day7, Guided hike to Grabrok volcano crater
- Entrance with towel to Myvatn Nature Baths Multimedia presentation at Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Information Centre | Use of snow & ice gripper spikes and a torch for winter departures | Visit to Vidimyri turf church Admission to Petra's Stone and Mineral Collection in the East Fjords | Entrance and demonstration to Fridheimar Horse Stables and Geothermal Greenhouse in South Iceland
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Circle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Circle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 01 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Circle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Circle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.