- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
Explore the island of fire and ice, discover stunning scenery and dramatic landscapes, the unspoiled Icelandic countryside with volcanoes, lava fields, hot springs, mountains, fjords, glaciers and waterfalls. See the uninhibited vast tundra, two national parks, as well as lesser-known, yet beautiful sites. And of course, get a chance to see the incredible Northern Lights!
Day 1: Reykjavik
Day 2: Volcano Crater, Seals, Fjords & Mountains, Akureyri
Day 3: Akureyri, Lake Myvatn & Geothermal Baths
Day 4: Lava Labyrinth, Hot Springs & Egilsstadir
Day 5: Fjords & Glaciers, Vatnajokull NP, Kirkjubajarklaustur
Day 6: Waterfalls & Volcanoes
Day 7: Icelandic Horses & Golden Circle, Reykjavík
Day 8: Reykjavik
- 3 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board.
- Arrival & departure airport transfer by FLYBUS Plus shuttle.
- Services of Icelandic Guide from Day2 to Day7, Guided hike to Grabrok volcano crater
- Entrance with towel to Myvatn Nature Baths Multimedia presentation at Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Information Centre | Use of snow & ice gripper spikes and a torch for winter departures | Visit to Vidimyri turf church Admission to Petra's Stone and Mineral Collection in the East Fjords | Entrance and demonstration to Fridheimar Horse Stables and Geothermal Greenhouse in South Iceland
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Circle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Travel Talk. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 153 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 102 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 78 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Circle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Circle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.