- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Welcome to Reykjavik where you embark Scenic Eclipse to start your discovery of the world’s largest island – Greenland.
- Discovery: With a flexible itinerary and depending on the conditions, take Scenic Discovery excursions by kayak or onshore for landings.
- Discovery: Take Scenic Discovery excursions by Zodiac to view ice formations, paddle the kayaks to hear the ice cracking or step onshore for landings.
- Continue to explore the East Coast Fjords of Skjoldungen and Prins Christian Sund.
From Reykjavik to Copenhagen, witness spectacular unspoilt scenery & discover natural wonders in Iceland & Greenland in 6-star luxury onboard Scenic Eclipse.
Under the Midnight Sun
Be among the privileged few to visit the world’s largest island, whose frozen coastline has witnessed the birth of some of nature’s most breathtaking creations.
Southern Greenland’s wilderness offers some of the most spectacular and unspoilt scenery on earth, coupled with a rich culture, history and rarely-seen geology. Sail through magnificent untouched Arctic wilderness regions and discover natural wonders, wildlife and Viking history.
Day 1 : Reykjavik
Day 2 : Snaefellsnes Peninsula
Day 3 : At sea
Day 4 : East Coast Fjords
Day 5 : East Coast Fjords
Day 6 : East Coast Fjords
Day 7 : Narsaq
Day 8 : Nuuk
Day 9 : Disko Bay
Day 10 : Disko Bay
Day 11 : Disko Bay
Day 12 : Kangerlussuaq > Copenhagen
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Owner’s penthouse
- Spa suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 12 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 12 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Only 200 guests on board
- 100% spacious Verandah Suites
- Butler service for every guest
- Up to nine on board dining experiences, from casual to fine dining
- Complimentary beverages all day, every day
- 16 member Specialist Polar Discovery Team
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities
- Scenic Discovery excursions
- Engaging lecture and education program on board
- Complimentary expedition parka, water bottle plus use of special polar boots
- Internal flights and taxes
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Reykjavik and from Copenhagen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland & Greenland Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 335+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland & Greenland Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 10 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland & Greenland Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland & Greenland Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.