- duration 13 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Today be awed by the World Heritagelisted Gros Morne National Park’s ancient landscapes shaped by colliding continents and grinding glaciers.
- Explore this natural wilderness with your local guide on a walking tour of the Tablelands or visit the Science Research Centre.
- Lying on the shores of the Saint Lawrence River, this picturesque port is an undiscovered treasure.
- Today choose one of our Scenic Freechoice activities or join a more active Scenic Discovery excursion.
On this 13 day cruise from Reykjavik to Quebec City you will love discovering the islands that connect the American continent to the European continent.
Across the Atlantic
Introducing a truly handcrafted itinerary that offers up a one-of-a-kind experience. Be among the privileged few to visit the world’s largest island. Cruising from the cradle of Viking domination to the elegance of the French Canadian region, wonder awaits at each destination.
Follow the Viking trail from Iceland to Southern Greenland, whose wilderness offers some of the most spectacular and unspoilt scenery on earth, coupled with a rich culture, history and rarely-seen geology. The east coast of Canada offers the stunning natural beauty of its national parks and an abundance of wildlife including some of the best whale watching in the world.
Day 1 : Reykjavik
Day 2 : Snaefellsnes Peninsula
Day 3 : Denmark Strait
Day 4 : Prins Christian Sund
Day 5 : Narsarsuaq
Day 6 : Qaqortoq
Day 7 : At sea
Day 8 : L’Anse aux Meadows
Day 9 : Battle Harbour
Day 10 : Gros Morne National Park
Day 11 : Havre St Pierre
Day 12 : Tadoussac
Day 13 : Québec City
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Spa suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 13 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 13 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- 228-guest luxurious Discovery Yacht
- 100% spacious verandah suites
- Freechoice shore excursions
- Specialist Discovery Team on board
- Broad range of active discovery excursions
- Complimentary on board polar boots
- And all tipping and gratuities both on board and onshore
- Any international flights to Reykjavik and from Quebec City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland & Atlantic Canada tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 11 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland & Atlantic Canada tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland & Atlantic Canada tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.