- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Make great use of your time with this introductory tour of Iceland and its unique wonders
- View firsthand many of the classic natural wonders, including the Golden Circle area, the Glacier Lagoon and Reynisfjara Beach
- Walk between two continents at Thingvellir National Park
- Experience the amazing variety in Iceland’s landscape, with volcanoes, glaciers, and waterfalls
See first-hand Iceland’s amazing natural forces on this best-selling winter visit to Iceland’s beloved South Shore region. Enjoy a great introduction to the land of Fire and Ice and a chance to hunt for the elusive northern lights. Discover the unforgettable hidden powers that helped shape Iceland on this best-selling tour! Experience first-hand the island’s natural wonders such as Geysir, Gullfoss waterfall, the Glacial Lagoon/Diamond Beach, Eyjafjallajokull Volcano and the Blue Lagoon. Several overnights are in excellent locations for northern lights hunting.
Day 1: Arrival in Iceland
Day 2: Thingvellir - Geysir – Gullfoss
Day 3: Iceland’s South Shore – Eyjafjallajokull Volcano- Southeast Iceland
Day 4: Vatnajokull National Park - Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon
Day 5: Hveragerdi - Blue Lagoon – Reykjavik
Day 6: Departure
- Accommodation 2 nights in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 3 nights in a standard room with facilities in the countryside
- Icelandic breakfast (except arrival day)
- 3 One-course local-cuisine dinners in the countryside with coffee/tea* (Day 2, 3, 4)
- Guided Coach Tour from day 2 to day 5
- Expert local English-speaking guide from day 2 to day 5
- Northern Lights guided hunt on foot one selected evening
- Free Wi-Fi on board motor coach
- Entrance fee to the Aurora Reykjavik Northern Lights Centre (day 2)
- Instructions and assistance with setting up your camera for photographing the northern lights (day 2)
- Visit to outdoor geothermal bakery and taste of steam-baked rye bread (day 2)
- Entrance fee to the LAVA Centre and volcano film at the LAVA Centre Cinema (day 3)
- Blue Lagoon admission, including towel rental, silica mud mask and one drink (day 5)
- Use of crampons/cleats (if needed) for walking on snow/ice covered surfaces
- Great photo stops
- Seat rotation during the tour
- Northern Lights hunting kit (use of flashlight, blanket and a hot drink)
- Customer care service during office hours
- 24-hour emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Swimsuit at the Blue Lagoon (rentals available)
- Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 59 today.
- Save US$ 39+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hidden Powers & Northern Lights Hunt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 223 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 04 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Hidden Powers & Northern Lights Hunt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hidden Powers & Northern Lights Hunt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.