Greenland Adventure: Explore by Sea, Land & Air
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Polar expeditions and cruise
- Young Adults
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-95 yrs
- max group size 199
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-31556
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Experience an in-depth exploration of Southern Greenland from land, sea and air
- Enjoy included helicopter excursions for a unique perspective of this rarely visited region
- Participate in optional helicopter adventure options such as Alpine Kayaking, Greenland Camp Experience and Mountain Biking
- Learn about the environment and wildlife from our onboard Polar experts
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- Accompanied by extremely qualified Expedition Staff
- Show more
A first in Polar adventure travel, Quark Expeditions has teamed up with municipal, regional and national partners to offer you the most extensive array of adventure activities and enable you to curate an authentic Greenland active adventure that best suits you. You’ll experience this new voyage aboard our game-changing Polar ship, Ultramarine, which is equipped with two twin-engine helicopters, 20 quick-launching Zodiacs, luxurious onboard amenities, and the biggest portfolio of Adventure Options in the Polar Regions. This one-of-a-kind voyage will immerse you in the stark, majestic landscape of world’s second-largest ice mass.
Based in and around Southeast Greenland’s spectacular fjords, we take advantage of Ultramarine’s twin-engine helicopters to take you to areas other can’t reach. Ascend cascading coastal glaciers and step onto the vast Polar plateau of the Greenland Ice Sheet. Travel by helicopter to glacial lakes high in the upper alpine zones. Roam the tundra with a resident chef and enjoy an unforgettable meal made from local ingredients. Join our Greenland Adventure, and return home with lifelong memories of one of Earth’s most fascinating lands.
Day 1: Start Reykjavik, Iceland
Day 2 - 7: Exploring Southern Greenland
Day 8: Disembark in Narsarsuaq & fly to Rekyjavik
Day 9: Depart Reykjavik, Iceland
- All accommodation
- Beer and house wine during dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- Mandatory transfer package including return charter flights between Reykjavik and Narsarsuaq
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout and qualified Expedition Staff
- All meals while on the ship
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greenland Adventure: Explore by Sea, Land & Air tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 September 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 September 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greenland Adventure: Explore by Sea, Land & Air tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greenland Adventure: Explore by Sea, Land & Air tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.