- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Geysir geothermal area
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Thingvellir National Park
- Kerid volcanic crater
In the Geysir geothermal area, we get the chance to observe the boiling hot spring Strokkur spout steaming water up to 30 meters into the air every 8 minutes.
The iconic waterfall of Gullfoss, or Golden Falls, is only a 7 minutes’ drive from Geysir – located in the glacial river Hvítá. It's elegant and majestic form is like no other, where the torrential river water plummets in two steps down into a 32 meters deep canyon.
Þingvellir National Park is not only a site of geological wonder, located at the intersection of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates but also a place charged with history, as the site of the national parliament since 930. Þingvellir tells stories of geographical and political struggles, compromises and ongoing evolution. Þingvellir was accepted on the UNESCO World Heritage List for its cultural values in 2004.
Additionally, the tour includes a visit to the volcanic crater lake Kerið.
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off from Reykjavík
- Entrance to all sites
- Complementary WiFi onboard
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.