- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Want a driving holiday with more exploration and northern lights opportunities? Travel at a pace that lets you really connect with the vibe of South Iceland‘s nature and culture. Staying in just three hotels during your trip puts more time in your hands to fully discover and appreciate the hidden gems around the Golden Circle, South, Glacier Lagoon and Diamond Beach areas . You‘ll get the most out of each day and fully experience each part of magical South Iceland.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: The Golden Circle
Day 3: South Shore
Day 4: Vatnajokull National Park
Day 5: South Iceland Explorations
Day 6: Reykjavik
- 4 nights accommodation with private facilities in South Iceland
- 2 nights accommodation with private facilities in Reykjavik
- 6 daily breakfasts
- Rental car (Yaris or similar - upgrade available for a fee) for 7 days with unlimited mileage, CDW, theft protection and VAT
- GPS system and no charges for an additional driver
- Airport Service Charge
- Safety guidelines and the apps of the Icelandic Meteorological Office and The Icelandic Road Administration, emergency numbers and more.
- Road Guide about Iceland in English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and French
- Car pick up/drop off at Keflavik International Airport
- Customer care service during office hours
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Service fee and taxes
- Tablet with the Iceland Travel Companion App.
- A map view of your entire trip.
- Thousands of points of interest with descriptions clearly displayed on your map. The points of interest can be customized to suit your interests and individual route.
- In-app purchase feature to book day tours or activities directly into the app
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Tolls (tunnels, roads and other route tolls), unless specified. More information
- Admissions and activities other than those noted in itinerary
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 (2:00pm) and 16:00 (4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Glaciers, Diamonds And Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 14 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Glaciers, Diamonds And Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Glaciers, Diamonds And Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.