- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See all the most popular sites and attractionsfound inthe southandwest partof Iceland
- Visit the worldfamous Golden Circlenatural wonders
- Walk on the black sand beachesand see Skogafossand Seljalandsfoss waterfalls along the south shore
- Take in the majesty ofVatnajokull National Parkthat includesSkaftafell, the Glacier Lagoon and the Diamond Beach
See the geysers, glaciers and waterfalls! This unforgettable road trip will take you to the main attractions in South and West Iceland.This popular car rental package focuses on Iceland‘s number one attraction: The unforgettable nature!
Experience all the wonders of South and West Iceland, including geysers and hot spring areas, majestic glaciers and powerful waterfalls. Then continue along the South shore and reach the popular and breathtaking Glacial Lagoon, where smaller and bigger icebergs are constantly floating and drifting.
With the comfort of staying at the same hotel for more than one night, you have the flexibility to decide the length of your travel days.
*Please note that the package price is based on 6 x 24-hour rental days starting at the time of rental. If your flight arrives early on day 1 and departs late on day 7 an additional supplement will be necessary unless you choose to return the car in Reykjavik when the 6 day rental is up and use ourFlybus Plus departure transfer.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Gullfoss, Geysir and the South Coast
Day 3: Skaftafell - Glacial Lagoon - Vik
Day 4: Thingvellir - Borgarfjordur
Day 5: Snaefellsnes Peninsula
Day 6: Reykjanes Peninsula - Blue Lagoon
Day 7: Departure
- 1 night accommodation in Reykjavik
- 5 nights in countryside hotels
- Daily breakfast (except arrival day)
- Rental car for 6 days with CDW, theft protection, unlimited mileage, VAT (Types of Car recommended: any type of car)
- GPS system and no charges for an additional driver
- Airport Service Charge
- Safety guidelines and the apps of the Icelandic Meteorological Office and The Icelandic Road Administration
- Iceland Travel Road Guide about Iceland in English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and French
- Car pick up/drop off at Keflavik International Airport
- Customer Care Service during office hours
- Emergency phone line open 24 hours, including weekdays and public holidays
- Tablet with the Iceland Travel Companion App preinstalled, plus phone charger and standard outlet charger.
- Highlights section for each day of the tour
- A map view of your entire trip
- Thousands of points of interest with descriptions clearly displayed on your map. The points of interest can be filtered to suit your interests and individual route
- Book a day tour or activity directly in the app
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Tolls (tunnels, roads and other route tolls), unless specified. More information
- Admissions and activities
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland is 1400 (2:00 pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Geysers, Glaciers And Waterfalls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Geysers, Glaciers And Waterfalls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Geysers, Glaciers And Waterfalls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate using larger buses than normally used to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- This tour will operate within guidelines sort forth by the Icelandic health, safety, and tourism authorities during the COVID-19 pandemic.