- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Movie or television tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit filming locations of the Game of Thrones series
- See places that are off the beaten track
- Get expert guidance from a Game of Thrones superfan
The first Game of Thrones episode that featured Icelandic landscape was aired during season two after producers became intrigued when they saw a photo of Gullfoss waterfall and decided to film some scenes in Iceland. Gullfoss has yet to be featured on the show but, after their first shoot, the producers fell in love with the incredibly diverse landscape and have filmed scenes in multiple locations in Iceland every season since.
If you are an avid watcher of the show, you are sure to enjoy this tour thoroughly. And even if you are not a diehard Game of Thrones fan, you will enjoy the tour anyway because of the astounding varied landscapes and the stories you can take home to tell your friends.
- Roundtrip bus transport
- Meals and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWe recommend dressing in warm and waterproof clothing, and wearing good hiking shoes for the rural sites visited. Please note that the tour commentary may contain strong language that might be inappropriate for children and/or sensitive individuals. To help ensure the quickest possible collection, we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel or at your designated bus stop when pick up starts. Boarding the pick-up coach, please present your tour voucher. On return you'll be dropped off at the pickup point you were collected from or at the closest possible point. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.