- Active and outdoor
- Amusement, theme or water parks
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to North Iceland to experience the astonishing film locations showcased in Game of Thrones.
- Visit the areas where the Night's Watch men, including Samwell Tarly and Lord Commander Mormont, are attacked by the White Walkers.
- Walk the land that Jon Snow, Ygritte, and the Free Folk cross to reach the Wall.
- Visit the cave where Jon Snow and Ygritte have their first intimate romantic encounter.
Join the adventure and discover the original Game of Thrones tour of IcelandGame of Thrones has brought great magic and adventure to Iceland since it was first released in 2011, whether it be dragons destroying goats or Iceland’s own Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson playing “The Mountain”. The year 2019 marks the final season of the award-winning HBO series Game of Thrones, but this series will remain popular for years to come. The guide Jon Thor Benediktsson assisted the original film crews and has developed this tour. Visit the scenic locations and hear stories about how episodes were filmed.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Getting Closer
Day 3: Enter Free Folk's Territory
Day 4: Return to Reykjavik
Day 5: Departure
- Accommodation 2 nights in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 2 nights in a standard room with facilities in Akuryeri
- Breakfast (except arrival day)
- Round-trip domestic flights on Air Iceland Connect between Reykjavik and Akureyri(excluding airport tax—see prices for the current tax amount)
- Guided Game of Thrones themed tour of Lake Myvatn area (day 3)
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Entry fee to the Myvatn Nature Baths
- Customer care service during office hours
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels
- Swimsuit and towel at Myvatn Nature Baths (rentals available)
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
- Airport taxes for domestic flights (Adults €39 / Child €32)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Game Of Thrones - Iceland: Beyond The Wall tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Game Of Thrones - Iceland: Beyond The Wall tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Game Of Thrones - Iceland: Beyond The Wall tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate using larger buses than normally used to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- This tour will operate within guidelines sort forth by the Icelandic health, safety, and tourism authorities during the COVID-19 pandemic.