- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 6+ years old
- Travel to North Iceland to experience the astonishing film locations showcased in Game of Thrones.
- Visit the areas where the Night's Watch men, including Samwell Tarly and Lord Commander Mormont, are attacked by the White Walkers.
- Walk the land that Jon Snow, Ygritte, and the Free Folk cross to reach the Wall.
- Visit the cave where Jon Snow and Ygritte have their first intimate romantic encounter.
Join the adventure and discover the original Game of Thrones tour of IcelandGame of Thrones has brought great magic and adventure to Iceland since it was first released in 2011, whether it be dragons destroying goats or Iceland’s own Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson playing “The Mountain”. The year 2019 marks the final season of the award-winning HBO series Game of Thrones, but this series will remain popular for years to come. The guide Jon Thor Benediktsson assisted the original film crews and has developed this tour. Visit the scenic locations and hear stories about how episodes were filmed.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Getting Closer
Day 3: Enter Free Folk's Territory
Day 4: Return to Reykjavik
Day 5: Departure
- Accommodation 2 nights in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
- Accommodation 2 nights in a standard room with facilities in Akuryeri
- Breakfast (except arrival day)
- Round-trip domestic flights on Air Iceland Connect between Reykjavik and Akureyri(excluding airport tax—see prices for the current tax amount)
- Guided Game of Thrones themed tour of Lake Myvatn area (day 3)
- Entry fee to the Myvatn Nature Baths
- Customer care service during office hours
- 24-hour Iceland Travel emergency line assistance while you are in Iceland
- Breakfast on arrival day
- International airfare
- Baggage porterage at airport/hotel
- Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Round-trip transfers between airports and hotels
- Swimsuit and towel at Myvatn Nature Baths (rentals available)
- Beverages, snacks, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted in itinerary
- Guaranteed early check-in (check-in time for most hotels in Iceland starts between 14:00 and 16:00 (2:00pm and 4:00pm)
- Guaranteed late check-out
- Any service not specifically listed under "included"
- Airport taxes for domestic flights (Adults €39 / Child €32)
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 52 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 198 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 21 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Game Of Thrones - Iceland: Beyond The Wall tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Game Of Thrones - Iceland: Beyond The Wall tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.